- Go to the Muthal Edition Page
- Fill in your name and email address
- Click Submit
- Click on the ‘Downloads’ button to go to the page where you can download the installer.
You will receive an email with the free serial number. You must install Murasu Anjal ‘Mutha Nilai’ Edition within 48 hours with the serial number you received. However, you can request for a free serial number any number of times.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection while installing Anjal
- Double click on the downlaoded file you saved in 1 (5) above
- When prompted, enter your name, email and serial number and click ‘Next’
- The installer will check your serial number and if correct will complete the installation for you.
- Click on the ‘EN’ icon on the bottom right corner of your screen
- Click ‘TA’ to choose Tamil
- Click on the ‘keyboard’ icon next to TA and choose ‘Murasu Anjal’
- You will see two ‘Murasu’ icons next to TA
- Click on the right ‘Murasu’ icon to select your keyboard. The default keyboard is Anjal
- You can now open Word or other applications and type in Tamil. Ensure that the language is set to TA and both the ‘Murasu’ icons are showing. If you do not see the Murasu icon, click on the keyboard icon as described in Step 3.