Muthal Nilai Pathippu
Use this video guide to find the Tamil99-[MOE-Singapore] Keyboard.
Sometimes, the Windows will have additional Tamil Language input in the list. This addition is installed automatically by your Windows update whenever it detects Tamil documents in your system. If you have installed Anjal, you need to remove the Windows’ installed Tamil(India) input. Refer to the video guide on how to remove and retain Murasu Anjal with Anjal or Tamil99 keyboard.
The first version of Murasu Anjal Muthal Edition was a 32 bit application. Thus it only worked on 32 bit applications. The version downloaded after the 1st of April 2016 will work on both 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows and applications. If you have downloaded the earlier version, and need to use Tamil in 64bit applications, uninstall Murasu Anjal Muthal Edition and then download and install the new version.
Please check to see that you have entered the correct email address. You may also want to check your spam or junk mail folder to see if the email was put there by your mail reader.
You may enter your name and email any number of times to get a free serial number. Therefore, if you did not receive the email the first time, try again with a working email address preferably with a gmail email address.
How to download and install Murasu Anjal Muthal Edition.Muthal Edition is a free edition meant for students, teachers and personal use.
If you have bought Murasu Anjal10, please download the Murasu Anjal10 for Windows installer using the login credentials that was sent to you from Grow Momentum.
Murasu Anjal10 email & serial number will not work with Muthal Edition installer.
In some cases, Murasu Anjal may not show in the Language Bar, even when the installation goes through successfully. In this situation, only the Tamil (India) option may appear in the language bar.
To solve this, perform the following 3 steps:
1. Uninstall Murasu Anjal by opening Control Panel, selecting Anjal and click Uninstall.
2. Remove Tamil from the language options:
3. Now, install Murasu Anjal again. Once the installation completes, you should be able to select Murasu Anjal from the language bar.
If you still can’t, follow the next two steps.
4. Go back to the control panel settings and this time, select ‘Advance Settings’
5. Check and ensure the settings as below:
6. Refer to the Muthal Nilai Pathippu section below for additional guidance on Language Bar in Windows 10.